The Auz.it Community Information has many advantages over the normal community directory by:
- Improving access to services for the public
- Providing better information flow and communication
- Helping build capacity within the community services sector
Information is collected from service providers and is then made available to the public.
Public directories and applications
- Service and Information Directory
- Events Calendar and News
- Facilities and Disability Access Directory
- Service Providers Directory
- Access Pathways
By dynamically organising the information the system links facilities to disability access. Provides access pathways which help people find services and information they need.
Private directories and applications
- Multiple Private Directories
- Private Access Pathways
Support for the community services sector is provided through private directories and networks which improve communication and build capacity.